For editing your photos please log in to your account.
Photos can be removed by clicking on them. Removing the photo from the Mosaic will not affect posts on your instagram profile.
The #EuroBasket2017 Project
Basketball fans all over the globe are looking forward for the 40th edition of FIBA EuroBasket, hosted by Cluj-Napoca (ROU), Helsinki (FIN), Istanbul (TUR), and Tel Aviv (ISR).
Show your enthusiasm, anticipation and passion for the upcoming tournament by sharing your favourite basketball moment publicly on Instagram with the hashtag #EuroBasket2017.
All published photos will be added to a giant mosaic image of the tournament logo assembled on the campaign website. With every new photo the mosaic image of the logotype becomes bigger, clearer and more detailed. The final mosaic with all contributed photos will be printed and displayed at FIBA EuroBasket 2017.
To join just take a photo, post it publicly on Instagram under #EuroBasket2017 and become a part of the FIBA EuroBasket 2017 Mosaic.
Terms and Conditions
Zadrga d.o.o (hereinafter the promoter), with registered offices at Ljubljanska cesta 9, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia; is organising the promotion, "FIBA EUROBASKET 2017 HASHTAG MOSAIC".
This promotion is open to individuals who will publicly post a photo with the hashtag #EuroBasket2017 on their Instagram profile.
Participation in this promotion is free of charge and no purchase is necessary.
The promotion will be communicated online and offline.
Any person entering into, or participating in this promotion, is deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
Promotion is open from 31 August 2016 until 31 August 2017. The promoter maintains the right to end the promotion prior to 31 August 2017.
2. ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION
To enter the promotion, individuals will have to:
- Take a photo of their favourite basketball moment and post it publicly on Instagram under #EuroBasket2017. The photo is thereafter shown in a mosaic photo on the following link: http://www.fiba.com/eurobasket/2017/mosaic.
The user can at any time remove their photo from the promotional page by logging into their Instagram account on the promotional page (http://www.fiba.com/eurobasket/2017/mosaic). Within a one-hour time period the photo will no longer be a part of the mosaic. (Notification: With this action the user does not remove the photo from their Instagram account).
The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants, including the participant's identity, age and place of residence, and to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions or tampers with the registration process, or the promotion.
Personal information provided by the entrants will be held and used by the organiser, Zadrga d.o.o (data controller) in the extent necessary for carrying out and administering the present promotion, in line with current regulations.
By participating in the promotion, the participants are deemed to have given consent to the processing of their personal data by the organiser for the above mentioned purpose.
Entrants are entitled to exercise their rights under current regulations, which include the right to access, amend, delete or object to the processing of personal data by writing to the data controller at the address stated above or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. By the same means, entrants can also ask for a full and updated list of data processors.
By participating in the promotion the participants are deemed to accept and to be bound by these terms and conditions and to have given consent to the transfer and processing of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of this promotion.
- Information on how to participate in the promotion forms part of these conditions. By participating, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (including indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any entrant entering the promotion. However, nothing shall exclude the promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence, if any such liability exists under statutory law.
- The promoter's decisions regarding any aspect of this promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the promoter and which prevents the promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter including events such as war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
This competition shall be governed by Slovenian law.
The Promoter is: Zadrga d.o.o, Ljubljanska cesta 9, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia